Beata VilienėTel. No. +370 659 67722 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental law, construction law and public procurement law specialist, with expert knowledge in the field of water management and extensive experience in arbitration and court representation
Areas of practice:
- Environmental law;
- Representation in arbitration, courts and judicial mediation;
- Civil and commercial law;
- Real property and construction;
- Operational issues of water management companies;
Lithuanian, German, Russian.
- 1993 – 1995 Insurance Affairs Council under the Ministry of Finance, Chief Lawyer;
- 1995 – Internship at the German Federal Insurance Supervisory Authority (Berlin, Germany);
- 1995 – Internship at the Law Firm Brandi, Dröge, Pilz, Heuer & Gronemeyer (Gütersloh, Germany);
- 1995 – 1998 Office of Attorney-at-Law Liudvika Meškauskaitė, Assistant Attorney-at-Law;
- 1998 – 2002 Law firm of Liudvika Meškauskaitė, Attorney-at-Law;
- 2002 – Law Firm Vilys and Partners AVIP, Attorney-at-Law;
- In 2020, awarded the honorary badge of the Lithuanian water management employee “For personal merits and contribution to the development of the country’s water management industry” established by the Lithuanian Association of Water Suppliers.
- 1994 – Vilnius University, Lawyer Qualification.